15 Years - Y15K - $15,000
Our funds will benefit:
- The residents of Cobblestone Place which provides low-income housing;
- Immigrants negatively impacted by COVID-19 through Quad Cities Alliance for Immigrants and Refugees (QCAIR);
- Families experiencing hunger due to job losses through Heart of Hope;
- Immigrants (and others) by providing food service job training and commercial kitchen support through Catalyst Kitchen.
To help you learn more, we are hosting Understand the Need Zoom webinars where representatives from each group will explain how they function to benefit our community and why they are in additional need today.
Please click on one of the links below to register.
If you try to register before the event and the registration says it is closed, please contact our Office Manager at (563) 676-7580. She will send you a webinar link.
Y15K - Understand the Need - Tuesday, August 4th at 5:30 pm
Y15K - Understand the Need - Saturday, August 8th at 10:00 am
Download the flyer below to invite your friends!
Progressive Action for the Common Good (PACG) is celebrating 15 years of working tirelessly for liberty and justice in the Quad Cities! We organized out of the belief that bringing progressives together on the issues that matter to them is important for democracy to succeed. Your support has allowed us to defend and advance progressive causes. In celebration of our 15th Anniversary, we would like to give back to our community and, in particular, to those who have been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
On behalf of the Board, I would like to announce the Y15K (15 years/$15,000) initiative. We will match donations to PACG in the hopes of raising at least $7,500 from members so that we can infuse $15,000 into our community. These donations will be threefold:
- to Cobblestone Place to help meet residents’ needs;
- directly to immigrants who have been affected by COVID-19 (with the help of Quad Cities Alliance for Immigrants and Refugees - QCAIR);
- to local non-profits that serve populations of interest to our Issue Forums.
You are someone who has supported PACG in the past. We ask you to consider donating to our Y15K initiative. Remember that PACG is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We are hosting Zoom presentations so that members can learn more about who we will support with Y15K. I hope you can join us! Please see the flyer for more information about this fund drive and our presentations. Thank you for your continued support for progressive issues and for PACG.